Box Ticking Blog
Well - my goal was to write one blog per week for 2021 and I'm still there! About 8 hours away from missing my deadline...but here we are. This week some things went really well. Since my last blog I have:
- Signed up new clients,
- Lined up calls for next week with another small businesses to collaborate
- Recorded a podcast
- Worked out 6 days/week
- Shoulder pressed pain free for the first time since November
- Got back to biking after my ankle injury
- Read a new fiction book
Things I missed:
- Writing this blog Monday
- Researching new training methods
- Reaching out to friends/family back home
Lots of new business popped up this week and I had to prioritize that. Similar to training, sometimes you aren't going to be able to dedicated 100% to training. Those weeks you need to get in, get the job done, and get out. Even if you didn't push forward in your training, you didn't take a step back.
On that note - I'll see you next week!
Mylan Clairmont MSc, CSCS